Creality Ender 3 Pro – Issues & Challenges
- This tutorial makes extensive use of the Creality Ender 3 Pro 3D Printer
- If you haven’t purchased a Creality Ender 3 Pro 3D Printer yet you might want to head over and pick one up now.
About Creality Ender 3 Pro
Creality3D has improved the durability and robustness of its 3D printer line by upgrading its fundamental structure and build over the years. The power supply is now from MeanWell, a brand known for its reliability in electronics for over 35 years. Creality3D also improved the Y-axis gantry to a 40mm x 40mm extrusion, ensuring that the build plate will be as consistently level as possible, print after print after print. The inclusion of these trusted names and methods ensures the safety and stability of the Ender 3 Pro, allowing you to take your 3D printing to new heights. The Ender 3 Pro is an affordable 3D printer. It’s an excellent and affordable tool for makers, hobbyists, tinkerers, and even beginners. If you are willing to spend some time and give the printer some tender loving care, the Ender 3 Pro is capable of delivering astonishing quality prints that puts pricier printers to shame.
The Creality 3D printer line is completely open-source, allowing for add-ons and upgrades of almost every component on the machine.
Here are the technical specifications of the Creality Ender 3 Pro 3D printer:
- Print volume: 220 x 220 x 250mm
- Nozzle: Single 0.4mm
- Filament: 1.75mm
- Heated bed temperature: 110℃
- Max. print speed: 180 mm/s
- Layer resolution: 0.1 – 0.4mm (100-400 microns)
- Connectivity: SD card reader
- LCD screen: Yes
- Print precision: +/- 0.1mm
- Packing type: Un-assembled kit