Lesson 0 – Basics Of Electronics
Basics of Electronics –
- The videos on this page are meant to introduce you to some of the fundamentals of electronics
- We would recommend that you spend sometime listening to the videos listed on this page before you proceed to the next tutorial.
- BBC micro:bit –
- This development track makes extensive use of the BBC micro:bit.
- If you haven’t purchased a BBC micro:bit yet you might want to head over to OzToyLib and pick one up now.
- We would recommend that you pick up the BBC micro:bit kit which comes with a battery pack, usb cable and the real micro:bit.
- We will be using the official online python editor to write code for all our tutorials. No investment required here.
- BBC micro:bit Starter Kit –
- You can purchase the Smart Science IoT kit through the OzToyLib store – Smart Science IoT Kit for BBC micro:bit
- Please note that the BBC micro:bit needs to be purchased separately from the Smart Science IoT Kit for BBC micro:bit
- You can purchase the Smart Science IoT Kit for BBC micro:bit at OzToyLib.
- You can also look up each of these products at your local electronics hobby store.