Lesson 1 – Rock Band
Study Videos –
- Your next tutorial of this series is going to be, “Rock Band”
- As part of this tutorial we will build an interactive game using Scratch.
- In this game you will have the option to add your own characters to a stage and make them sing
- You will also be able to add musical instruments and then make these instruments play different musical notes
- You can also change the background, record your own music and create additional musical instruments.
- Tutorials –
- Clicking on the link opens up a new window.
- Once you are done implementing the game why not try out some additional challenges. Here are some ideas –
- Try adding additional characters to the stage and give them different voices
- Try recording your own song and make the new characters sing the recorded song
- Try adding additional musical instruments and get them to play different musical notes
- Speak with the other kids in class and ask them for ideas on what else we might implement to challenge ourselves.
- Scratch getting started guide – <Link>