Lesson 1 – Welcome To Scratch
Study Videos –
Getting Started –
- Before we get started and begin working with Scratch you will need to head over to the Scratch website and create an account for yourself or your child.
- So let’s head over to https://scratch.mit.edu/ and create a new account for ourselves.
- When you first create an account Scratch sends a validation email to your personal email address (The one you provided during registration).
- Head over to your email account and click on the link provided by Scratch. Once you’ve verified your account you can jump to the tutorial below.
- Give yourself a pat on the back…well done!!!
- Your first tutorial of this series is going to be, “Getting started with scratch”
- Click here to access the tutorial – <Link>. Let’s get coding!!!!
- Clicking on the link opens up a new window. With the window now open you should see the tutorial as a column at the right hand side of the screen.
- Scratch getting started guide – <Link>