Lesson 10 – Using the LED’s to Create A Flashing Alarm
- Your next tutorial of this series is going to be, “Using the LED’s to Create A Flashing Alarm”
- Click here to access the tutorial – <Link>. Let’s get making!!!! Clicking on the link opens up a new window.
- You will need to have access to a Robit STEM Education Robot including a BBC micro:bit.
- If you haven’t purchased the Robit STEM Education Robot or the BBC micro:bit yet you might want to head over and pick one up now.
If you are interested in learning more about the Robit robotics platform by Elecfreaks then head over to this link and read up – <Robit Robotics Platform>
- BBC micro:bit –
- This development track makes extensive use of the BBC micro:bit.
- If you haven’t purchased a BBC micro:bit yet you might want to head over to OzToyLib and pick one up now.
- We would recommend that you pick up the BBC micro:bit kit which comes with a battery pack, usb cable and the real micro:bit.
- We will be using the official online python editor to write code for all our tutorials. No investment required here.
- BBC micro:bit Starter Kit –
- You can purchase the Robit Smart Car robot through the OzToyLib store – Robit STEM Education Robot
- Please note that the BBC micro:bit needs to be purchased separately from the Robit STEM Education Robot
- You can purchase the Robit STEM Education Robot at OzToyLib.
- You can also look up each of these products at your local electronics hobby store.
About the Robit STEM Education Robot –
About BBC micro:bit –
You can read more about the BBC micro:bit at the microbit website. Also see Kitronik’s resources here – Parents Complete Guide To The BBC micro:bit.