Lesson 11 – Space Race
- Your next tutorial in this series is called, “Space Race”.
- Check out the video listed on the top of the page and work through the challenges on your computer.
- If you need help setting up the BBC Micro:Bit with scratch then head over to the following Link. Your tutorial should now open up in a new window.
- Once you’ve setup your BBC Micro:Bit with Scratch 3 click on the following Link to access the tutorial.
- Let’s open up the Scratch editor using the following Link. Let’s get coding!!!!
- This tutorial makes use of the BBC micro:bit. If you haven’t purchased a BBC micro:bit yet you might want to head over and pick one up now.
- We would recommend that you pick up the BBC micro:bit, BBC micro:bit breakout board and a breadboard.
- The BBC micro:bit breakout board and breadboard makes working with the BBC micro:bit a lot easier.
- We will be using the official BBC Makecode Block editor to write code for all our tutorials.