Lesson 13 – 7 Segment Display
- As part of this development track you will be able t0 access each of the tutorials that you can perform using the Sunfounder Super Starter Kit for Arduino
- Your first tutorial in this series is called, “7 Segment Display”
- Click here to open up the tutorial in a new window – <Link>
- Clicking on the above links will open them up a new window.
- Before you start working with any of the tutorials in this series please make sure you have completed the following tasks –
- Downloaded and installed the Arduino IDE.
- Are able to connect to the Arduino IDE from your computer
- Have been successful in uploading a simple (e.g. Blink LED’s) example programs (that comes with the Arduino IDE) onto your Arduino UNO board
- If you haven’t installed the Arduino IDE please head back to the first tutorial and make sure you’ve gone through each of the steps involved.
- Once you’ve sorted all of the above you are ready to move onto the next tutorial.
This development track requires an investment a bit of hardware. See below for details –
- Arduino IDE –
- You will need to download and install the Arduino development IDE.
- The approach to installation, configuration, setup of the Arduino IDE is covered in our tutorials.
- Arduino Uno, Sensors, etc. –
- You will need to purchase the Sunfounder Super Starter Kit for Arduino from OzToyLib.
- The kit has all the sensors you need to perform the tutorials covered in this development track.
- If you do not have an Arduino Uno or Arduino Mega 2560 you might want to head over to Arduino boards and pick one up now.
The Super Starter Kit for the Arduino kit has all the sensors you need to perform the tutorials covered in this development track.