Lesson 14 – Codey Rocky and the Neuron Blocks
- In this tutorial we will explore the integration between Codey Rocky and the Neuron blocks.
- mBlock5 is the development IDE (Integrated Development Environment which we will be using to write code for the Codey Rocky.
- Click here to check out the Tutorial – <Tutorial>
- If you need to learn how to write programs and upload them to your Codey Rocky please check out the tutorials below.
- Clicking on the tutorial link will open up a new window.
- Open up mBlock5 and let’s get coding!!!
Here are the list of prerequisites for working on the Makeblock Codey Rock development track.
- This robotics development track makes extensive use of the Makeblock Codey Rocky. Head over to OzToyLib and pick-up a Makeblock Codey Rocky.
- You will need to download and install the Makeblock mBlock code editor for your laptop/computer.
- The mBlock code editor supports block based coding, coding in the C++ (Arduino) language including Python.
- Once you’ve obtained the Makeblock Codey Rocky and installed the mBlock code editor for your laptop/computer you are ready to proceed with the tutorials.
- MakeBlock also offers applications for use on your tablet / hand held device. Options for the Andriod / iPad include – mBlockly or MakeBlock HD. See the Makeblock mBlock link for additional details.