Lesson 17 – Blinky
- This course makes use of the Adafruit Circuit Playground Express for each of the tutorials.
- If you don’t have one and are keen to pick one up then please head over to OzToyLib and grab a Circuit Playground Express now.
- You might be also able to pick up the Circuit Playground Express at one of your local stores.
- In this tutorial we will build a simple game called blinky using the Adafruit Circuit Playground Express.
- We will be using the Micrcosoft MakeCode block based coding interface to write all our code. So let’s head over to https://makecode.adafruit.com/ to get coding.
- Clicking on the previous link should open up the code editor in a new window.
- Click on the following link to open up the tutorial – <Link>
- Let’s get coding!!!
- Learn more about the Adafruit Circuit Playground Express here – <Link>