Lesson 2 – Assembling the Move Mini
- Your next tutorial in this development track is called, “Assembling the Move Mini”.
- Clicking on the each of the links below opens them up in a new window.
- Let’s open up our tutorial and read through the list of activities involved – <Link>
- If you are looking for documentation to help with the installation of the :Move Mini Line Follower Kit please check out Lesson 11 – Additional Resources
- Let’s get coding!!!!
- This tutorial makes extensive use of the BBC micro:bit.
- If you haven’t purchased a BBC micro:bit yet you might want to head over and pick one up now.
- We would recommend that you pick up the BBC micro:bit, BBC micro:bit breakout board and a breadboard.
- The BBC micro:bit breakout board and breadboard makes working with the BBC micro:bit a lot easier.
- You will also need a Kitronik Move Mini to be able to work on this development track. You can pick up the Kitronik Move Mini from OzToyLib.
- If you are looking to add line sensing capability to your Kitronik Move Mini you will need to pick up one of the Kitronik Move Mine Line Following Sensors also available from OzToyLib.
- We will be using the official BBC MakeCode Block editor and MicroPython online editor to write code for all our tutorials.