Lesson 2 – Assembling the Running:Bit for the BBC micro:bit
- Let’s get started with building the Programmable Running:Bit Kit for the BBC micro:bit.
- Access the tutorials at the following link – Assembling the Programmable Running:Bit STEM Education Robot
- Clicking on the link opens up a new window.
- Let’s get building!!!!
- You will need a Programmable Running:Bit STEM Education Robot. You can pick one up from OzToyLib including a BBC micro:bit.
Let’s get making!!!!
Hardware Prerequisites –
- BBC micro:bit –
- This development track makes extensive use of the BBC micro:bit.
- If you haven’t purchased a BBC micro:bit yet you might want to head over to OzToyLib and pick one up now.
- We would recommend that you pick up the BBC micro:bit kit which comes with a battery pack, usb cable and the real micro:bit.
- We will be using the official online python editor to write code for all our tutorials. No investment required here.
- Robot Kit –
- You can also look up each of these products at your local electronics hobby store.
About the Programmable Running:Bit STEM Education Robot –
About BBC micro:bit –
This development track makes extensive use of the BBC micro:bit. If you haven’t purchased a BBC micro:bit yet you might want to head over to OzToyLib and pick one up now.