Lesson 2 – Assembling Tobbie II
Study Videos –
- Watch the video above and work through the instructions provided.
- As part of this tutorial we will work on assembling Tobbie II the robot.
Hardware Prerequisites –
- BBC micro:bit –
- This development track makes extensive use of the BBC micro:bit.
- If you haven’t purchased a BBC micro:bit yet you might want to head over to OzToyLib and pick one up now.
- We would recommend that you pick up the BBC micro:bit kit which comes with a battery pack, usb cable and the real micro:bit.
- We will be using the official online python editor to write code for all our tutorials. No investment required here.
- Wearable Kit –
- You will need a Tobbie II robot for BBC micro:bit.
- You can pick one up from OzToyLib.
- You can also look up each of these products at your local electronics hobby store.
About Tobie II Robot –
About BBC micro:bit –
This development track makes extensive use of the BBC micro:bit. If you haven’t purchased a BBC micro:bit yet you might want to head over to OzToyLib and pick one up now.