Lesson 3 – Consolidated Tutorials
- This page links to all of the tutorials for the Tiny:Bit Smart Car STEM Education Robot.
- Access the tutorials at the following link – Tiny:Bit Smart Car STEM Education Robot
- Lighting it up
- Making music
- Running with the Tiny:Bit
- Exploring the Tiny:Bit
- Interacting with the Tiny:Bit
- Working with MicroPython
- Clicking on the link opens up a new window.
- Let’s get coding!!!!
- You will need a Tiny:Bit Smart Car STEM Education Robot. You can pick one up from OzToyLib including a BBC micro:bit.
Let’s get making!!!!
Hardware Prerequisites –
- BBC micro:bit –
- This development track makes extensive use of the BBC micro:bit.
- If you haven’t purchased a BBC micro:bit yet you might want to head over to OzToyLib and pick one up now.
- We would recommend that you pick up the BBC micro:bit kit which comes with a battery pack, usb cable and the real micro:bit.
- We will be using the official online python editor to write code for all our tutorials. No investment required here.
- Robot Kit –
- You will need a Tiny:Bit Smart Car STEM Education Robot. You can pick one up from OzToyLib.
- Please note that the BBC micro:bit needs to be purchased separately from the Tiny:Bit Smart Car STEM Education Robot.
- You can purchase the Tiny:Bit Smart Car STEM Education Robot at OzToyLib.
- You can also look up each of these products at your local electronics hobby store.
About the Tiny:Bit Smart Car STEM Education Robot –
About BBC micro:bit –
This development track makes extensive use of the BBC micro:bit. If you haven’t purchased a BBC micro:bit yet you might want to head over to OzToyLib and pick one up now.
You can read more about the BBC micro:bit at the microbit website. Also see Kitronik’s resources here – Parents Complete Guide To The BBC micro:bit.