Lesson 2 – Fortune Teller
- Your next tutorial of this series is going to be, “Fortune Teller”
- As part of this tutorial we will use the Edublocks editor, explore the world of programming with MicroPython and learn more about the BBC micro:bit.
- Click here to access the tutorial – <Link>. Let’s get coding!!!! Clicking on the link opens up a new window.
- Click here to open up the Edublocks editor. We will write our programs for this tutorial using the Edublock Python editor for the BBC micro:bit.
- This tutorial makes use of the BBC micro:bit. If you haven’t purchased a BBC micro:bit yet you might want to head over and pick one up now.
- We would recommend that you pick up the BBC micro:bit, BBC micro:bit breakout board and a breadboard.
- The BBC micro:bit breakout board and breadboard makes working with the BBC micro:bit a lot easier. You can pick up these items from OzToyLib.
- We will be using the Edublock Block editor (https://edublocks.org) to write code for all our tutorials.