Lesson 2 – Setting Up The Robit STEM Education Robot
Study Videos –
- Your next tutorial of this series is going to be, “Assembling the Robit STEM Education Robot”
- As part of this tutorial you will learn to assemble the Robit STEM Education Robot and integrate it with the BBC micro:bit.
- Click here to access the tutorial – <Tutorial>
- Additional optional reading : If you are interested in reading up on the Robit robotics board, it’s features and capabilities then head over to – <Tutorial>
- Let’s get making!!!!
- Clicking on the links opens them up in a new window.
- You will need to have access to a Robit STEM Education Robot including a BBC micro:bit.
- If you haven’t purchased the Robit STEM Education Robot or the BBC micro:bit yet you might want to head over and pick one up now.
If you are interested in learning more about the Robit robotics platform by Elecfreaks then head over to this link and read up – <Robit Robotics Platform>
- BBC micro:bit –
- This development track makes extensive use of the BBC micro:bit.
- If you haven’t purchased a BBC micro:bit yet you might want to head over to OzToyLib and pick one up now.
- We would recommend that you pick up the BBC micro:bit kit which comes with a battery pack, usb cable and the real micro:bit.
- We will be using the official online python editor to write code for all our tutorials. No investment required here.
- BBC micro:bit Starter Kit –
- You can purchase the Robit Smart Car robot through the OzToyLib store – Robit STEM Education Robot
- Please note that the BBC micro:bit needs to be purchased separately from the Robit STEM Education Robot
- You can purchase the Robit STEM Education Robot at OzToyLib.
- You can also look up each of these products at your local electronics hobby store.
About the Robit STEM Education Robot –
About BBC micro:bit –
You can read more about the BBC micro:bit at the microbit website. Also see Kitronik’s resources here – Parents Complete Guide To The BBC micro:bit.