Lesson 22 – Let’s Make A Guitar
- Your next tutorial in this series is called, “Let’s Make A Guitar”.
- Clicking on the each of the links below opens them up in a new window.
- If you need help setting up the BBC Micro:Bit with scratch then head over to the following Link. Your tutorial should now open up in a new window.
- Access the tutorial by clicking on the following Link. Your tutorial should now open up in a new window.
- Let’s open up the Scratch editor using the following Link. Let’s get coding!!!!
- This tutorial makes use of the BBC micro:bit. If you haven’t purchased a BBC micro:bit yet you might want to head over and pick one up now.
- We would recommend that you pick up the BBC micro:bit, BBC micro:bit breakout board and a breadboard.
- The BBC micro:bit breakout board and breadboard makes working with the BBC micro:bit a lot easier.
- We will be using the official BBC Makecode Block editor to write code for all our tutorials.