Lesson 3 – Beeping the Horn
- Your first tutorial in this development track is called, “Beeping the horn”.
- Clicking on the each of the links below opens them up in a new window.
- Let’s open up the Microsoft Makecode editor for the BBC micro:bit using the following Link.
- Click on the link to the MakeCode block tutorial to open it up and get going – <Link>
- If you are keen to work with MicroPython let’s open up the MicroPython editor for the BBC micro:bit using the following Link.
- Click on the link to the MicroPython tutorial to open it up and get going – <Link>
- Let’s get coding!!!!
- This tutorial makes extensive use of the BBC micro:bit.
- If you haven’t purchased a BBC micro:bit yet you might want to head over and pick one up now.
- We would recommend that you pick up the BBC micro:bit, BBC micro:bit breakout board and a breadboard.
- The BBC micro:bit breakout board and breadboard makes working with the BBC micro:bit a lot easier.
- You will also need a 4Tronix Bit:Bot to be able to work on this development track. You can pick up the 4Tronix Bit:Bot from OzToyLib.
- If you are looking to add sensing capability to your 4Tronix Bit:Bot you will need to pick up one of the Ultrasonic sensors for the 4Tronix Bit:Bot also available from OzToyLib.
- We will be using the official online python editor to write code for all our tutorials.