Lesson 3 – Consolidated Tutorials
- This page links to all of the tutorials for the Smart Car STEM Education robot.
- These tutorials have been provided by the vendor and are hosted at the vendor website.
- Access the tutorials at the following link – <Smart Car STEM Education Robot>
- Clicking on the link opens up a new window.
- Look for the menu on the left hands side of the page.
- Let’s get coding!!!!
- You will need a Smart Car STEM Education Robot. You can pick one up from OzToyLib including a BBC micro:bit.
Let’s get making!!!!
- BBC micro:bit –
- This development track makes extensive use of the BBC micro:bit.
- If you haven’t purchased a BBC micro:bit yet you might want to head over to OzToyLib and pick one up now.
- We would recommend that you pick up the BBC micro:bit kit which comes with a battery pack, usb cable and the real micro:bit.
- We will be using the official online python editor to write code for all our tutorials. No investment required here.
- Smart Car STEM Education Robot Kit –
- You can also look up each of these products at your local electronics hobby store.
About the Smart Car STEM Education Robot –
The micro:bit Smart Car STEM Education Robot is really easy to assemble and can be put together in less than 30 minutes. You can use the micro:bit Smart Car STEM Education Robot to introduce you child to the world of STEM and get them going with coding introducing them to the world of robotics using the micro:bit. The micro:bit Smart Car STEM Education Robot is a great way to get started with the basics of coding and robotics using a flexible, affordable and easy to work with robotic platform.
About BBC micro:bit –
This development track makes extensive use of the BBC micro:bit. If you haven’t purchased a BBC micro:bit yet you might want to head over to OzToyLib and pick one up now.