Lesson 3 – Friends
- Let’s get started with our next mBot Ranger tutorial called Friends.
- Click on the following link to access the tutorial – <Link>
- Clicking on the above link will open them up a new window.
- Please make sure you meet the prerequisites for working with the mBot Ranger.
- Please read through the sections below to work through the prerequisites.
Here are the list of prerequisites for working on the Makeblock mBot Ranger robotics development track.
- This robotics development track makes extensive use of the Makeblock mBot Ranger. Head over to OzToyLib and pick-up a Makeblock mBot Ranger.
- You will need to download and install the Makeblock mBlock code editor for your laptop/computer.
- The mBlock code editor supports block based coding, coding in the C++ (Arduino) language including Python.
- MakeBlock also offers applications for use on your tablet / hand held device. Options for the Andriod / iPad include – mBlockly or MakeBlock HD. See the Makeblock mBlock link for additional details.
- Once you’ve obtained the Makeblock mBot Ranger and installed the mBlock code editor for your laptop/computer you are ready to proceed with the tutorials.