Lesson 3 – Move in a square
- In our next tutorial we will focus on getting the mBot to move in the pattern of a square.
- Watch the video, step through the instructions provided to create your own working program.
- Click on the following link to check out the tutorial – <Link>
- Download your code to your mBot and test it out.
- Once you’ve tested out your code on the mBot you are ready to move onto the next tutorial.
Here are the list of prerequisites for working on the Makeblock mBot robotics development track.
- This robotics development track makes extensive use of the Makeblock mBot. Head over to OzToyLib and pick-up a Makeblock mBot.
- You will need to download and install the Makeblock mBlock 5 code editor for your laptop/computer.
- The mBlock 5 code editor supports block based coding, coding in the C++ (Arduino) language including Python.
- Once you’ve obtained the Makeblock mBot and installed the mBlock 5 code editor for your laptop/computer you are ready to proceed with the tutorials.
- MakeBlock also offers applications for use on your tablet / hand held device. Options for the Andriod / iPad include – mBlockly or MakeBlock HD. See the Makeblock mBlock link for additional details.