Lesson 3 – Powering Up & Connecting To The GoPiGo
- Your next tutorial of this series is going to be, “Powering Up & Connecting to the GoPiGo”
- As part of this tutorial you will learn how to power up (Start) the GoPiGo safely and also how to connect to the GoPiGo to be able to start programming with it.
- Click here to access the tutorial – <Link>. Let’s get coding!!!!
- Clicking on the link opens up a new window.
This development track is based on the GoPiGo 3. If you do not have one and are looking to pick up a GoPiGo 3 robotics kit yet please head over to OzToyLib and purchase one now.
The recommended Bill Of Material for this courses includes –
- GoPiGo Robot –
- GoPiGo Line Sensor
- GoPiGo Servo Package
For detailed list of prerequisites please refer to the first tutorial.
- Learn more about the GoPoGo here – <Link>