Lesson 4 – Animated Animals
- Your next tutorial in this development track is called, “Animated Animals”.
- Clicking on the each of the links below opens them up in a new window.
- Access the tutorial by clicking on the following Link
- Let’s open up the Microsoft Makecode editor for the BBC micro:bit using the following Link.
- Let’s get coding!!!!
- This tutorial makes use of the BBC micro:bit. If you haven’t purchased a BBC micro:bit yet you might want to head over and pick one up now.
- We would recommend that you pick up the BBC micro:bit, BBC micro:bit breakout board and a breadboard.
- The BBC micro:bit breakout board and breadboard makes working with the BBC micro:bit a lot easier.
- We will be using the official BBC Makecode Block editor to write code for all our tutorials.