Lesson 4 – RingBit STEM Education Robot in Action
Study Videos –
- We would recommend that you spend sometime listening to the videos listed on this page to understand the different components that ship with the robot.
- Check out the following tutorial to learn more about programming the Ring:Bit and the options available – <Tutorial>
- Proceed to the next tutorial once you’ve worked through this tutorial and completed all the relevant steps.
- BBC micro:bit –
- This development track makes extensive use of the BBC micro:bit.
- If you haven’t purchased a BBC micro:bit yet you might want to head over to OzToyLib and pick one up now.
- We would recommend that you pick up the BBC micro:bit kit which comes with a battery pack, usb cable and the real micro:bit.
- We will be using the official online python editor to write code for all our tutorials. No investment required here.
- BBC micro:bit Kit + Robit STEM Education Robot –
- You can also look up each of these products at your local electronics hobby store.
About the Ringbit STEM Education Robot
The Ring:bit STEM education robot is a DIY (Do It Yourself) robot based on the highly popular BBC micro:bit. The Ring:Bit micro:bit STEM education robot is designed to get kids introduced to the world of coding, electronics and robotics. The Ring:bit micro:bit STEM education robot is recommended for kids 8+ years and older. The Ring:Bit micro:bit STEM education robot is designed from ground up to be an easy to easy to work with, easy to assemble robot and simply built with the aim of giving educators, parents and kids a great opportunity to get a taste of robotics, electronics and coding.
About BBC micro:bit