Lesson 5 – Let’s Code a Multi Page Website Continued
- Your next tutorial in this series is going to be, “Bird Watch Website 2.0”.
- You will learn –
- How to create your own colours using code
- Ways to organise content on your website so that you can apply styles, and to make it friendly for screen readers
- How to use CSS styling to create themes as well as style individual elements
- Controlling the size of elements with different kinds of measurements
- Making things happen when you hover over elements on your page
- Animating elements of your website with CSS
- How to use the developer tools to sneak a peek at the code of any website, and to test out parts of yours
- Click <On This Link> to access the tutorial. Let’s get coding!!!!
- Clicking on the link opens up a new window.