Lesson 5 – Simple Pressure Sensor
- In this tutorial we’ll explore the real fundamentals of electricity by creating a simple pressure sensor.
- You will need the following materials for this tutorial –
- An LED – https://www.sparkfun.com/products/12062
- 3v (CR3032) coin cell battery – https://www.sparkfun.com/products/338
- One binder clip
- Conductive copper tape – https://www.sparkfun.com/products/10561
- Pressure sensitive conductive sheet – https://www.adafruit.com/product/1361
- Access the tutorial through the following <Link>
- Let’s get going and start exploring the world of electronics.