Lesson 5 – The compass
- This tutorial makes extensive use of the BBC micro:bit.
- If you haven’t purchased a BBC micro:bit yet you might want to head over and pick one up now.
- We would recommend that you pick up the BBC micro:bit, BBC micro:bit breakout board and a breadboard.
- The BBC micro:bit breakout board and breadboard makes working with the BBC micro:bit a lot easier.
- We will be using the official online python editor to write code for all our tutorials.
- Test out the editor by clicking on the following Link. Your micro:bit python editor should open up in a new window.
- Your next tutorial of this series is going to be, “The Compass”
- Click here to access the tutorial – <Link>. Let’s get coding!!!!
- Clicking on the link opens up a new window.
- Learn more about the BBC micro:bit here – <Link>
- Look for a BBC micro:bit re-seller here and pick one up now.