Lesson 5 – Using the Accelerometor to Control motor speed
- Open up the Kitronik Inventor’s book and flick open tutorial 5. This online tutorial supplements the content provided in the printed book.
- Your next tutorial in this development track is called, “Using the Accelerometer to control motor speed”.
- Clicking on the each of the links below opens them up in a new window. Let’s access the tutorial by clicking on the following Link
- Let’s open up the Microsoft Makecode editor for the BBC micro:bit using the following Link.
- Let’s get coding!!!!
- BBC micro:bit –
- This development track makes extensive use of the BBC micro:bit.
- If you haven’t purchased a BBC micro:bit yet you might want to head over to OzToyLib and pick one up now.
- We would recommend that you pick up the BBC micro:bit kit which comes with a battery pack, usb cable and the real micro:bit.
- We will be using the official online python editor to write code for all our tutorials. No investment required here.
- Inventors Kit –
- Kitronik (a UK based company) sells the BBC mirco:bit Inventors Kit which has the BBC micro:bit breakout board and the mounting plate.
- Please note that the BBC micro:bit needs to be purchased separately from the Kitronik Inventors Kit.
- You can purchase the Kitronik Inventors Kit at OzToyLib.
- You can also look up each of these products at your local electronics hobby store.
- To learn more about the BBC micro:bit please visit – <Link>
- To learn more about global re-sellers of the BBC micro:bit please please visit – <Link>
- To learn more about Kitronik please visit – <Link>