Lesson 6 – Knock Sensor with MicroPython
Study Videos –
- Your next tutorial in this development track is called, “Knock Sensor with MicroPython”.
- Clicking on the each of the links below opens them up in a new window. Let’s access the tutorial by clicking on the following Link
- We would recommend reading through the tutorial and answering the questions as you step through.
- If there are concepts you do not understand or if you have any doubts please feel free to ask someone, or consider using Google to get them answered and clarified.
- We will be writing our code using the Microbit MicroPython editor. So let’s open up the code editor for the BBC micro:bit using the following Link.
- At the end of the tutorial are some challenges. We would encourage you to take on the challenges and enhance your learning.
- Let’s get coding!!!!
- This tutorial makes extensive use of the BBC micro:bit.
- If you haven’t purchased a BBC micro:bit yet you might want to head over and pick one up now.
- We would recommend that you pick up the BBC micro:bit, BBC micro:bit breakout board and a breadboard.
- The BBC micro:bit breakout board and breadboard makes working with the BBC micro:bit a lot easier.
- We will be using the official BBC Makecode Block editor to write code for all our tutorials.