Lesson 6 – Minecraft Traffic Lights
- Your next tutorial of this series is going to be, “Minecraft Traffic Lights”
- As part of this tutorial we will use the Edublocks editor, explore the world of programming with Python using Edublocks on the Raspberry Pi.
- Click here to access the tutorial – <Link>. Let’s get coding!!!! Clicking on the link opens up a new window.
- Launch the Edublocks editor on your raspberry Pi. You will also need to launch Minecraft as suggested in the tutorial.
- We will write our programs for this tutorial using the Edublock editor for the Raspberry Pi.
- This development track is based on the Raspberry Pi 3 .
- If you haven’t purchased the Raspberry Pi 3 yet please head over to OzToyLib and purchase one now.
- Depending on where you live you might also be able to pick up the Raspberry Pi 3 at your local electronics hobby store.
- You can read more about the Raspberry Pi here – RaspberryPi.org.
- We will be using the Edublock Block editor (https://edublocks.org) to write code for all our tutorials.