Lesson 7 – Lets Play Hide & Seek
Study Videos –
- Your next tutorial of this series is going to be, “Let’s Play Hide & Seek”
- As part of this tutorial we will build an interactive game that consists of two characters positioned on a background, who constantly keep appearing and disappearing.
- You will be able to customize your characters, add your own sound including a custom background.
- Click here to access the tutorial – <Link>. Let’s get coding!!!!
- Clicking on the link opens up a new window.
- With the window now open you should see the tutorial as a column at the right hand side of the screen.
- Once you are done implementing the game why not try out some additional challenges. Here are some ideas –
- Let’s play a musical tune when you click on a character.
- Can we create a variable called score and increment the score everytime the user clicked on one of the characters.
- Speak with the other kids in class and ask them for ideas on what else we might implement to challenge ourselves.
- Scratch getting started guide – <Link>