Lesson 8 – Getting Started With Bloxter – Step 4
- Your next tutorial of this series is going to be, “Getting Started With Bloxter – Step 4”
- As part of this tutorial you will learn how to work with the GoPiGo’s block based programming language Bloxter.
- Click here to access the tutorial – <Link>. Let’s get coding!!!!
- Clicking on the link opens up a new window.
This development track is based on the GoPiGo 3. If you do not have one and are looking to pick up a GoPiGo 3 robotics kit yet please head over to OzToyLib and purchase one now.
The recommended Bill Of Material for this courses includes –
- GoPiGo Robot –
- GoPiGo Line Sensor
- GoPiGo Servo Package
For detailed list of prerequisites please refer to the first tutorial.
- Learn more about the GoPoGo here – <Link>