Lesson 2 – Consolidated Tutorials
- This page links to all of the tutorials for the Smart Wearable Coding Kit for BBC micro:bit.
- Clicking on the link opens them up in a new window. Let’s get coding!!!!
- Access each of the tutorials at the following links –
- You will need a Smart Wearable Coding Kit for BBC micro:bit. You can pick one up from OzToyLib including a BBC micro:bit.
Let’s get making!!!!
Hardware Prerequisites –
- BBC micro:bit –
- This development track makes extensive use of the BBC micro:bit.
- If you haven’t purchased a BBC micro:bit yet you might want to head over to OzToyLib and pick one up now.
- We would recommend that you pick up the BBC micro:bit kit which comes with a battery pack, usb cable and the real micro:bit.
- We will be using the official online python editor to write code for all our tutorials. No investment required here.
- Wearable Kit –
- You can also look up each of these products at your local electronics hobby store.
About the Smart Wearable Coding Kit for the BBC micro:bit –
The Smart Wearable kit is designed to help you get started with exploring the world of electronics and wearable computing. Use the Smart Wearable Kit for the BBC micro:bit to create electronics and wearable projects that involve light, sound, motion and touch. The Smart Wearable Kit comes with 8 different sensors, each of which can also be stitched to clothing and connected using conducting wire to create wearable electronic art. Get started with your own STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Math) learning journey using the Smart Wearable Kit for BBC micro:bit.
About BBC micro:bit –
This development track makes extensive use of the BBC micro:bit. If you haven’t purchased a BBC micro:bit yet you might want to head over to OzToyLib and pick one up now.