Lesson 11 – Additional Resources (Installation, Tutorials, etc.)
Additional Resources for the :Move Mini–
- Lesson Plans For :MOVE mini By Lorraine Underwood.
- Assembly Instructions.
- Calibrating 360 Degree Servos For :MOVE mini.
- Guide For Kitronik Custom MakeCode Editor Servo Blocks.
- Getting Started With The Servo:Lite board.
- Guide For Controlling 3 Servos With The Servo:Lite board.
- Guide For Using Kitronik ZIP LEDs With The BBC microbit.
- Guide for Controlling :MOVE mini With The microbit Radio.
- Guide For Adding Bluetooth Remote Control To :MOVE mini.
- Guide For Drawing With The :MOVE mini For The microbit.
- Guide For Coding Automatic Headlights For :MOVE mini.
- Guide For Coding Indicators For :MOVE mini.
- WS2812B Datasheet.
- Servo:Lite board Datasheet.
- Kitronik :MOVE Android App For Android 5.0 and up.
Additional Resources for the :Move Mini Line Follower Kit:
- Line Following Code HEX file.
- Line Follower Assembly Instructions.
- Sensor Interface board Assembly Instructions.
- Line Follower Datasheet.
- This tutorial makes extensive use of the BBC micro:bit.
- If you haven’t purchased a BBC micro:bit yet you might want to head over and pick one up now.
- We would recommend that you pick up the BBC micro:bit, BBC micro:bit breakout board and a breadboard.
- The BBC micro:bit breakout board and breadboard makes working with the BBC micro:bit a lot easier.
- You will also need a Kitronik Move Mini to be able to work on this development track. You can pick up the Kitronik Move Mini from OzToyLib.
- If you are looking to add line sensing capability to your Kitronik Move Mini you will need to pick up one of the Kitronik Move Mine Line Following Sensors also available from OzToyLib.
- We will be using the official BBC MakeCode Block editor and MicroPython online editor to write code for all our tutorials.