Lesson 13 : Average Weather Data + Display On Screen
- In this tutorial we learn how to create a list (to store multiple values of a single variable).
- We then grab temperature data from the internet and store it on the list we’ve just created.
- Every additional value obtained for temperature is used to compute an average temperature value and display it on the Codey Rocky.
- Access the tutorial by clicking on this <Link>.
- Clicking on the tutorial link will open up a new window.
- Open up mBlock5 and let’s get coding!!!
Here are the list of prerequisites for working on the Makeblock Codey Rock development track.
- This robotics development track makes extensive use of the Makeblock Codey Rocky. Head over to OzToyLib and pick-up a Makeblock Codey Rocky.
- You will need to download and install the Makeblock mBlock code editor for your laptop/computer.
- The mBlock code editor supports block based coding, coding in the C++ (Arduino) language including Python.
- Once you’ve obtained the Makeblock Codey Rocky and installed the mBlock code editor for your laptop/computer you are ready to proceed with the tutorials.
- MakeBlock also offers applications for use on your tablet / hand held device. Options for the Andriod / iPad include – mBlockly or MakeBlock HD. See the Makeblock mBlock link for additional details.